Winter in Seattle is here, which means it is the perfect time to start planning for the adventures that early Spring brings: sunny days, buds on the trees, and birds building nests.
Join us as we look for animal homes, new plants popping up out of the soil, and bald eagles hunting over the sound! Early Spring is a beautiful time to be outside in Seattle with your little ones. Bundle up and come explore with us.
Early Spring Fridays: 6 weeks, and $180.
- Fridays, March 2 -April 6, 10-11:30am
Early Spring Saturdays: 6 weeks, and $180
- Saturdays, March 3 -April 7, 10-11:30am
Late Spring Wednesdays: 7 weeks, and $210
- Wednesdays, April 25- June 6, 10-11:30am
Late Spring Fridays: 7 weeks, and $210
- Fridays, April 27- June 8, 10-11:30am
Late Spring Saturdays: 7 weeks, and $210
- Saturdays, April 28- June 9, 10-11:30am
Registration is open now.